Date(s) - 04/10/2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SPRING IS HERE! Time to dust off the horse trailer and attend our horse trailer maintenance clinic.
Like last year, Gary Luke and Crew will help you get the things done on your trailer you have been meaning to tackle. Tell the guys what you need to do and they will instruct you on how to do it. They will supervise to make sure you remain safe and learn the proper way to:
- Change out a faulty light bulb or change to LED.
- Fix a wiring problem on your trailer.
- Add bearing buddies to your axles.
- Fix a sticking tack room door.
- Lubricate your jack, hinges, etc….
- Fix a broken tie out ring.
Whatever problem you may be having, or just to make sure you are road worthy after sitting through the winter it’s worth your time to attend.
Saturday April 10th 10:00-4:00pm $15 fee
Blomquist Arena, 8885 Guibal Ave. Gilroy
Contact Karen Luke, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-203-5730